- Licorice missilles- people seeking missiles that zap an enemy when it hits them
- Skittles bombs- are flying bombs that hit things and blow them up.
- Marshmellow sensors- sense an enemy and alert the poison dispensers inside the fort.
- Tree nets- are net throwers that fly nets and wrap around the enemy.
- Tootsie logs- sense an enemy and roll on the enemy and crush him
- Wafer wheel- make scary faces and scare the enemy
- Roof rampage- throw the roof on the enemy quick
Creator comments: I like my fortress because I really like houses. If somebody comes inside, it protects them. If their enemy came near it would shoot them with a licorice missile and it would hit them with skittle bombs.
- Coffee trees-- spray piping hot coffee at intruders
- Candy cane careful climbing objects-- person has to jump over them because if they try to go through them a doordoor comes down from the top and traps them in
- Whopper Boulders-- when they sense motion, they roll onto the path to try to crush a person; after they crush the person, they roll back into place
- Flame Rod--has to be dodged so it won't burn the feet
- Love spikes-- make intruder trip and fall onto M&M bomb
- M&M bomb-- blow up as someone passes
- Chocolate missile kisses-- shoot up and hit their target
- Little smackers-- chocolate morsels which can only turn twice to follow a person, after that they self-destruct
- Ooey-gooey wall-- if a person tries to get through, they get stuck
- Heat sensor boom flame rods-- shoot up fire balls that follow an enemy until he's eliminated; when eliminated, the fire retracts
- Junk walls-- (2) move so as to meet and crush the enemy in between them
- Gotcha good graham walls-- fall and activate M&M bombs
- Demolition detonator
How to defeat the fortress
- avoid all the pitfalls
- move quickly
- prize at end, eat the fortress